Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Winners #80- Autumn Love

Happy Wednesday, Julie here and wow, what a gorgeous gallery you created for our "Autumn Love" challenge!  

I know that I say this every week but each entry this week could be a winner and it is becoming increasingly difficult for our DT to choose only four of you to highlight!!  We are so thrilled that all of you took the time to share your art with us!!


Now, onto to our winners for the "Autumn Love" Challenge:


Our main Challenge Winner was chosen by the entire team and 
this week's winner is...
















Congratulations to all of the our winners!!

Please be sure to click on the winning photos to visit their blogs to see how they created their cards and, if you have time, leave them some "love" :-) 

Thanks again for stopping by! Check back in an hour for our next challenge and we look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so delighted to be chosen for an Honorable Mention, thank you so much for the honor. Can't wait to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that winning card! Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to all the winners featured here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wha?? I am so happy and surprised to be chosen winner! I was up against very talented artists and am truly humbled.. thank you for making my day!!! And congrats to the others! Well done...😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! How did I miss this? (Maybe because I was getting ready for the holidays and another move???) Anyway, thank you so much. I'm thrilled, albeit belatedly!

    ReplyDelete